Nokia / poor service provided by nokia care

The nokia care centers in chandigarh are at there worst working... no one picks up the call of the customer... so the person is not sure if his job in done... and once u reach there u got to wait for at least an hour to get someone to attend you... and still one finds that his job is incomplete... i myself had made around 4 visits to the care center... but still no results... my thinking about nokia being the best cell phone company is completely demolished...

N  6th of Jun, 2013 by
I am shankar prajapati from Ahemedabad & i had used last 7 years in 5 Nokia Phones but not any time issue in any mobile.

but first time i faced between 1 year handset faulty.
i has already provide warrenty bill in BhraCommunication from Shahibaug & my Handset in showing Error ''INSERT SIM''.

i have visit 3 time your nokia care from shahibaug & Stadium cross road but not resolved issue in warrenty.

I discuss with Mr Rajesh (Manager Bohra services- C.G road) but he can't do repair without pay.

Now Market in Max. company provided different types of mobile but after this issue My family in nobody will purchase Nokia Mobiles.

Every customer want good service in future but if Nokia service provide same this type than customer purchase another company phones.(Micromax, Sonyericson, Spice, Motorolaa, huwai, karbon etc.)

so kindly help for proper service in my Nokia handset if not reply me ASAP.

My Mobile Information.
Model:- 100
Type:- RH 130
IMEI:- 351656/05/113663/2

thanks & Regards
Shankar Prajapati
N  4th of Jul, 2013 by

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

1. Contact Number
2. Your Location
3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.

Nokia Logo Nokia