Nokia / winner of promotion

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Dear mr/mrs,

I'd just recieved sms on my nokia phone stated that my cellphone number won 300 thousand euro in the nokia italia promo and asked me to claim to email winsnokia@live.com or call on +[protected] claim code:nxt4g.

I already sent to the above email to ask about the truth, they replied to me with the following email

Congratulations, we have received your claim information for the nokia italia promo. your cell phone number has been chosen to receive the prize of (€ 300, 000.00) three hundred thousand euros and a e61i nokia mobile telephone.this promo is approved by the italian gaming board and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (iagr).

terms and conditions

Outlined herein are the terms and conditions for claiming your prize:

Employees of nokia world wide and their relatives are excluded from participating in this program.you have ten days from today to complete the claim or you lose the prize.

All processes regarding the delivery of your cheque through your selected courier service will be carried out at your expense. as the winner you are responsible for the courier costs in sending the cheque to you. these charges are non-deductible from the cheque.

If you agree to the terms and conditions, click on the link below to access the form, fill in the required information and submit. winners are required to send a scanned copy of either their driver’s license or international passport by email for identification purposes after submitting the form.

Http://www.milanokia.net/

all submitted information is kept in the strictest confidence. no part of the information provided will be given out to any third party. complete this form correctly and make sure you fill in the special code you received in the text notification. information provided here will be used to process your claim.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 40th anniversary draws.

I wish to congratulate you on your won prize and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Mr.trevor molino

International claims department.
19 oxford drive,
London, ha4 9ey

Tel: +[protected]

Copyright © 2009 nokia. all rights reserved

...
...
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). this email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. if you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the content

--------------------------

Please advice if it's a true sms in order to proceed or it seems to be a spam.

Thanks and best regards

Da

Comments

• Er
      19th of Mar, 2009

If you send this company a copy of your Passport and or drivers licensee, you deserve what you will get. If it sounds to good to be true, it is.

20th of Mar, 2009

to who is concerned

i received this sms from winsnokia@live.it about winning a three hundred thousand euros so i did enter to ur site and submit and i do agree on the terms you asked for

thanks for everything and wish myself a good luck

20th of Mar, 2009

hope that is true

its nice 2 win

hope to win

23rd of Mar, 2009

please advice me what u have done since I have recived a same sms on 19 infoirming me the same

• Pa
      15th of Nov, 2009

dear sir .i have recvied sms from uk...350.000 pounds please tell me about tht please

• Zu
      13th of Mar, 2010

i recieved an sms from winsnokia@live.it stating that i have won three hunderd thousand euros but i can not find an application form to fill in and claim.my winning mobile number is 0780727303

22nd of Mar, 2010

hi i received an sms winsnokia@live.it stating that i have won three hundrerd thousand euros.how can i submit my claim.how true is it.0845533345

12th of Jul, 2010

it seem as though there is something wrong with the wedsite that u are giving coz it is not loading i received this message on 10 please advice me my no is 0722674549 and email jacobmungiiria@yahoo.com

12th of Jul, 2010

i wish the nokia company would come up with a straight forward manner of handling their promotions otherwise why the complaints. and after all the complaints why no clear response from the nokia staff raphael

12th of Jul, 2010

is this promotion authentic or not authentic? this people have my cell phone number which i am sure they know also acts as my account, they then should just send through my m-pesa ( MOBILE ACCOUNT) and call instead of too much bureaucracy why should one send a passport or drivers licence. my number is 0722672542

• Ot

Hi,

Let this not be a scam that we have been accustomed to. If it is authentic and bearing in mind you have our numbers, have the audesity to call and deliver and deliver the price money through the NOKIA offices in the destioned countries. Thanks and have a pleasant day.

12th of Jul, 2010

Thank you for your kindness, my Email address is :unitech.2007@yahoo.com:my mobile no. is, 0722676819.
    claim, code m7xtt

13th of Jul, 2010

i have the same message how do i go about it

13th of Jul, 2010

am happy for my mobile phone to won 300 euros for nokia promotion

• Pa
      22nd of Jul, 2010

i received mail quoting ' Your mobile no. has won u 300 thO Euros in the Nokia Promo.claim code ( ). Send email to winsnokia@live.it: +393469903947.

Kindly confirm this and send me your reply to panambuguah@gmail.com

• St
      18th of Oct, 2010

I received a text saying that i have won 300thousands euros and i agree to your terms please advice what next

• Kp
      26th of Oct, 2010

The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it.
    This conversation is going no where. It’s lacking the place of a good leader to head the things to come out on conclusion.