Nokia / Battery Bl-5c / non replacement of battery by nokia

Recently it was the news that certain bl-5c batteries of nokia need to be replaced and nokia care promised to replace it within 2 weeks. I have registered my complaint with my battery no., nokia has accepted that battery needs to be replaced. But since then a month has been passed. I still have not received the battery from nokia.

They are playing with the lifes of customers, recently a bl-5c battery exploded in kanpur and injured one boy badly. If any thing happens to us with battery nokia shall be responsible for the same.

A  24th of Sep, 2007 by
I have the same problem .But we are not receving any response from nokia company. What they actually want?
mybattery no is 0670400380257L49651B30917
it is a BL-5C 3.7 V
#1412, C/O shayam sunder saini,saini mohalla najafgarh-110043

pl. conform us wheather it will be replaced or not?
N  1st of Oct, 2007 by
Dear Sir,

I have already given a complaint regrding my nokia mobile battery, in my phone correspondene you have stated that the battery has been dispatched on 3rd SEptember, 2007, till to date all my friends are received their batteries, I did not receive my battery, Hence I therefore request you to kindly send the battery immediately and also inform by mail address givento you.
N  5th of Oct, 2007 by
hi pl. cheak my battery no
N  5th of Oct, 2007 by
My BL-5C batteryno.0670400363563M523112407886 has been detected defective and I was assured to replace the battery. I lodged my complain on 19.8.2000 but I am sorry to inform you that till date I have not received the battery. I request you to send the battery at the earliest.
N  14th of May, 2008 by
my Nokia -6600 phone battery is bl-5c No =0670400417535N016F20365265 is defected and looks like to be blast nearly. but on confirming company says it is not the manufactured defcted no.(list send on net) although they accpted it is defcted piece.
Kinly take action to replace my battery
A  12th of Jul, 2008 by
dear sir,

my bettery does not work properly & it not to be charged my bettry no- BL-5C 0670400363563

Nokia Logo Nokia