Nokia 9500 / not proper working
Customer support care,
Sub-non satisfaction of your product 9500
This is to bring to your kind information that I have been using your products since the past 7 years.
In these years I have almost changed around 10 nokia mobile handsets and I have never faced any problems as such. I would like to thank nokia for providing such good protable and user friendly handsets. There is a reason why I am saying this.
I have a son who is 10 years old and he uses my mobile the way I do. The functions given by nokia are so easy that anyone can use the product easily as compared to handsets of other company’s.
The latest handsets I have purchased from nokia are 2 units of communicator 9500, one for my self and one for my nephew. It has been six months since I have purchased these handsets. The day since I have purchased these handsets myself and my nephew both are having problems with using it.
1. The handset working is very slow.
2. Applications take a lot time to start as compared to other nokia handsets.
3. We have not stored anything in our memory card stills the working is very slow.
4. The handsets get hang at any point of time without any reason.
5. No stored name appears while receiving any message.
6. Old manufacturing date.
7. Web browser is very slow as compared to apple”s new iphone.
I have also updated the software of the handsets from your authorized service centre but the results are same. I have never in my life faced any problem while using any nokia handsets but I am not at all satisfied with these handsets.
I am already distributor for apple I pods, henkel marketing india ltd, schwarzkopf professional, camlin ltd in mumbai. We always taken great care about our customers satisfaction because for us customers are god and we have never dissatisfied our customers.
Hence we request you to exchange our handsets with some other good handset like e50, n73 or any other in this range.
Kindly revert back at your earliest. Hoping to get a kind and favourable reply from your side.
Om shanti traders
More Nokia 9500 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks
- Nokia - new nokia 3- no power
- Nokia - nokia 3
- Nokia - I am complaining about my mobile nokia 2
- Nokia - am complaining about nokia apps