Nokia 6300 Model / battery backup & overheating
I am facing problem with nokia 6300 handset of battery backup (Not even 1.5 hrs) & . I approached nokia care center at jayanagar 4th block and submitted with job sheet no [protected]/080505/37.
They serviced it and conveyed me they updated the software and they will replace it if the problem still persist. I checked it and found no improvement. Next day when I again contacted them, they told me to leave my handset with them and it will take 15-20 days to get it replace. When I asked the nokia care executive about there main office in bangalore, they never responded well & they were very rude to me and now if this the case with nokia, I do not find any option other than going to consumer court to get it done.
I just want to get my mobile replaced within 10 days.
More Nokia 6300 Model Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks