Nokia 6280 / bad customer service!
I bought a Nokia 6280 in June 2006. It developed a problem on August 12 2006. It stopped receiving any signal and it was not possible to make or receive any calls from the phone. I submitted the phone for repairs at the Nokia Service center in Andheri East Mumbai. Complaint number 2-1GB193. They repaired the phone after nearly 2 months. When I received the phone it was in working condition but it again developed the same problem within 2 days. I again submitted the phone to the Service center. Complaint number 2-1L1SEV. The customer care center says that the phone has been repaired where as the service center says that the phone has been put on hold as the components for the phone have not arrived. There is no coordination between the customer care and the service center and they do not let me talk to any Nokia manager where in I can escalate the issue.
They have no idea where the phone is and what has happened to it and every time I call the call center they tell me that they need 48 hours to get back to me but after 48 hours they do not have any useful update to give to me. They keep buying time and there seems to be no progress in its repair. I have been constantly following up on the service center and the nokia call center but to no avail.
More Nokia 6280 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks
- Nokia - new nokia 3- no power
- Nokia - nokia 3
- Nokia - I am complaining about my mobile nokia 2