Nokia 6275 CDMA / defective phone

1 India Review updated:

UI bought my CDMA Nokia 6275 on 19/11/2007 and it went bad straightway on 24/11/2007. The problem was that my voice was not reaching to others,,,in brief it has problem in outgoing voice. I went Nokia Care service center they said that its a minor issue and we will rectify at our end only.When I asked for replacement they said repalcement is not doene for minor issues . And after 3-4 days they sent my cell phone to their Head Office stating that they have changed 2 mics and still problem was not resolved and when I called at Head Office they said that the inner plate is bad,,,,,NOW IT MY RIGHT TO ASK FOR REPLACEMENT FOR THE PHONE AS IT WAS DEFECTIVE,,and when I did so they said u will not get sealed packed phone but if handset is non-repairable tehn only we will swap it,,,,NOW CAN I ASK SOMEONE WHY WOULD I TAKE THE OPEN PHONE WITHOUT KNOWING WHETHER ITS A BRAND NEW PHONE OR NOT???,,,,as per their words if they are giving me brand new phone then why shouldnt I get as sealed one????I am really pissed off

De

PLease give me a call on 091.9923432369 or 091.7122532369

Thanks

• Ra
      5th of Sep, 2009
    Nokia 6275 CDMA - Gurantee period is available but not serviced.
    Nokia
    India

MY COMPLAINTS IS ATTACHED THIS FORM. SO PLZ READ MY COMPLAINT & SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON POSSIBLE.

for contact me ...MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS : ranupachouri2007@gmail.com

• Su
      19th of Feb, 2010
    Nokia 6275 CDMA - COMPANY IS NOT SERVICE FACALITY IN BIG CITIES
    Nokia India Pvt. Ltd.
    NOKIA.CO.IN

SR NO. 1-10790741. - N6275 - Nokia 6275 Software Update.

I hereby wants to inform you that I had purchased a NOKIA CDMA Handset bearing Model no. 6275. On 30th September 2008 from your one your dealer Vardhaman Communications, Himayatnager, Hyderabad. Has here by I want to inform to you that I am facing software problems in phone so I approach your care centers in our city but issue was not resolved for which I had registered a complaint by phone to your customer care bearing Complaint no. 1-10790741. But I had received negative reply in this matter as saying that that the CDMA phone Nokia 6275 is discontinued from production. Which I want ask some points from you.

1. Nokia 6275 CDMA Phone was Premium and highest quality phone in Nokia – CDMA Technology.
    2. It’s not necessary that every person who purchase the phone should be able effort new or alternate phone in short durations and if he leave phone for service for long time nearly 10-15 days then how he manage to use his mobile phone.
    3. Maximum people who take high quality – costliest phones will purchase planning for long terms only.
    4. A world leading Mobile Phone company will not have servicing facility in leading cities of a country and if the company does not have this facility in leading cities of country then it should provide alternate source for Premium and high Value phones.

As I to bring to notice to you as your company may be not having value of a single phone handset but as a person who uses the phone will be having high value for his phone ( for example if you have some personal items which may be valued to other people but think how importance and valuable for you.). this thing the company have realize and understand customer problems, I am not having any problem to leave my phone handset to send H O for service but you people should also make alternate arrangements till phone be get back after services

SUSHEEL GOEL.

• Su
      19th of Feb, 2010

Ref: SR NO. 1-10790741. - N6275 - Susheel Goel - Nokia 6275 Software Update.

As I to bring to notice to you as your company may be not having value of a single phone handset but as a person who uses the phone will be having high value for his phone ( for example if you have some personal items which may be valued to other people but think how importance and valuable for you.). this thing the company have realize and understand customer problems, I am not having any problem to leave my phone handset to send H O for service but you people should also make alternate arrangements till phone be get back after servicing.

SUSHEEL GOEL