Nokia - 6233 Music / mobile headset faulty, data cable not & warranty card missing from box.
On 26th January 2007 i purchased a Nokia 6233 phone from Vijay sales outlet Borivali, As there was pricing offer on that day & a being a national holiday big croud gathered to purchase various products as there was huge rush at mobile counter & already decided to purchase the above product after billing the counter salesman taken my simcard & inserted into the New purchased Nokia 6233 mobile handset & handed over the box with the same., he started tackling with the other customers according to the hectic situation. After reaching home i came to know that the warranty card was missing from the box & Data cable was not there. I immediately contacted to vijay sales while noticing it. The vijay sales person told me that you can claim the 1 year service warranty from the vijay sales bill itself , so did i agreed to it. Now it is realised that the Headset with the phone is faulty & not working properly , complaining to which the outlet people told that it has got 6 months replacement warranty & could not be replaced, further told that you can repair it at nokia service centre if in a repairable condition else you have to purchase a new one at Rs. 1200/- approx. Now what should i do to get rid of this additional cost input. sometimes i found while listening to Music or Fm the connection of Headphone gets disconnected automaticaly & in Music mode the music starts on speaker mode. some time the Handset hangs up & need to be switch off & restarted.
More Nokia - 6233 Music Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088