Nokia 6131 / defective handset and no after sale service!
This is my details of my complaint which is already been sent to nokia but no response has been received till date.
1. I purchased subject Nokia handset model number 6131 on 03-06-2006, bill number : 5762 costing Rs.13,300/- (Rupees Thirteen Thousand Three Hundred only). Copy of the bill is enclosed for ready reference from
M/S ONANT COMMUNICATIONS,
BF-91, MAIN ROAD,
NEW DELHI – 110058.
PH :011-[protected], [protected], [protected]
FAX : 011-[protected]
The Nokia handset within 3 months (i.e. warranty period) started giving problems and malfunctioning. The “main display unit” does not get switched on when the flip is opened. Therefore I am unable to navigate to any functions of the Nokia mobile.
2. The defective Nokia mobile was taken to Nokia Care Center, Dwarka (being near proximity to my home) in the first week of September 2006. The address of the Nokia Care Center is as mentioned below : -
M/S Om Ujala Communication
Unit No-203, Sector-5,
New Delhi - 110075
Contact numbers: [protected]/[protected]
3. Nokia Care Center Dwarka failed to rectify the problem and directed me to the Nokia Care Corporate Office in OKHLA, address of which is as follows : -
M/S BRIGHTPOINT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
76, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,PHASE – 3,
NEW DELHI – 110020
PH : 011-[protected]
FAX : 011-[protected]
3(a). The subject handset was taken to Nokia Care Corporate Office in OKHLA on 11th September 2006 shown to them and the problem was thoroughly explained that the main display was blank. On 11th September 2006 the handset was given for its 1st repair to Nokia Care Corporate Office at OKHLA. On 19th September 2006 evening the handset was collected from Nokia Care Corporate Office at OKHLA stating that that the problem was rectified.
3(b). On the same day the Nokia handset started malfunctioning after 4 hours. The set was again taken to Nokia Care Corporate Office at OKHLA on 22nd September 2006 for its 2nd repair. The job sheet number : DL0114272.
3(c). As the parts were not available for a long time hence the handset was collected on 24th October 2006 after a lapse of 33 days stating that the problem has been rectified. But again the mobile malfunctioned for the 3rd time.
In this way Nokia dealer/company failed to provide me after sales services.
It is intimated that the Nokia handset was used as per instruction manual supplied.
4. The handset cannot be used at all in the absence of the display for which Rs.13,300/- has been paid. If the set is not replaced within 10 days I will have to approach consumer court for seeking justice.
I should also be compensated for the “non-utilization” of the handset since its malfunctioning and for the cost of transportation incurred for handing over and retrieving the handset.
The handset could not be utilized for the features for which it was purchased.
I have exhausted all my resources, even taking the handset to dealer, Nokia Care Dwarka and to Nokia’s biggest Care Center of Delhi i.e. Nokia Care Corporate Office at OKHLA, New Delhi.
More Nokia 6131 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead