Nokia 6125 Model / no response from nokia care (new handset given for repair)

1 India Review updated:

I bought a NOKIA 6125 model from Top Ten Shop (andheri west) on 11/07/2006 and my mobile's FM radio and receiving sound problem was there, so I contacted the shop they told me to give the hand set to nokia care because its a problem with the instrument. I had given the hand set on 22/07/2006 & on 29th I had gone Noki Care to collect the hand set and found it showing the same problem, so i again made a jobsheet and left the phone in Nokia Care. After that I visited the Nokia Care centre 2 time bu t they told me that I will receive a brand new phone of the same model. Again i visited the Centre 2 times they told me we will home delivery the hand set within 15 days & we will give you a call also, but now atleast 1 and 1/2 month past they neither call me not deliver my Phone. The Customer Care no given by Nokia Care is 24 hours busy, Daily i am trying 1 hour to contact them but all are invain.

I am really very frustrated with Nokia & the useless service they providing to the customer.
I want my money back or a same or other higher model within 2 days.
I have giving my jobsheet details below.
Jobsheet No : [protected]
Cust Name : K P Rout

Please do something. I am very frustrated with nokia.

But repaired phone working problem (nokia-6125), I have given two times to NOKIA CARE (Andheri E NEAR STAR PLUS BUILDING) but still I did not received any response working properly, last time I gave this mobile to nokia service center west Patel Nagar, new Delhi India before 10 days and job sheet number is [protected], but still they could not return my mobile, they said it will take 20 days. I can not leave without my mobile, and I found Nokia mobile gives a lot of problem. Please do something. I am very frustrated with nokia.

Comments

Vi
  15th of Sep, 2006

I had purchased Nokia 6125 Model two months earlier. There are many problems in my hand set i.e In Nokia 6125. There is a display problem, sound problem. So its a nice advice to Nokia to Stop happening of these type of problem. Because Nokia have a good market in Mobile Phones... So please I request Nikia - don't sell your defective Nokia 6125 Model.