Nokia 6110 Navigator / defective handset
I received a new 6110 nokia Navigator as part of my contract upgrade.
Since then the phone has been checked in with Vodacare no less than 5 times. they cannot repair it and refuse to exchange it. the phone is basically brand new! I have been struggling with it since 2 weeks after I received it -- almost 2 months ago. Vodacare has not been any help at all and their incompetence is nothing short of infuriating.
the past 3 days I have been receiving the same SMS update stating that my phone will be sent to a 3rd party.
what does it take to get a working phone out of these people? its been WEEEKS and all they keep telling me is that they "cant do anything".
the Vodacom Job Numbers I have been given are as follows:
More Nokia 6110 Navigator Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks