Nokia 5610

battery charge

nokia
United Arab Emirates
Dear sir,
This is the 4th time I am submitting complaint in on line. If you are not giving any reply what is the use of this online complaints board.

I bought the above mobile set from sharaf Digital shop in Burdubai on 06 May 08. The problem of the set is, I cannot even make 4 to 5 calls after fully charged the battery. To rectify this problem, I had given this set to nokia service centre 3 times and all the times they returned to me without doing anything on the mobile set. After 3rd time also the problem of the mobile is same as in the begining stage. Now I have given to 4th time in your service centre in dubai, near sana and its job number is 153022. Each time you are keeping this mobile in your custody around 20 days but the result is zero. I understood that you are not able to rectify the poblem of this set and also the above mobil made me a lot of problems in my life due to the performance of battery charge, so I request you to replace my mobile this time otherwise you can keep it in your custody. Alreay I spent lot of money to carry the above sick mobile.

Please be informed that i had submitted a online complaint when I submitted my mobile on 3rd time but no response from your side. This time I hope that I will get some response from your side. I don't want to compare your after sales sevice with other company.

Also please be noted that nobody is responsible in your service centre to rectify the problem, then what is the meaning of one year waranty. Whom I can meet to solve this problem in Dubai.

Nokia service centre (Emirates computers - Dubai near by Sana BuildiNG)
3RD TIME JOB No - 151848
4th time job no - 153022
Mobile Serial NO - 352028020992389
service centre no - 800323, service centre mobile no 971506672901

Why should you waste my valuable time by carrying the above sick mobile. So once again kindly request you to replace my mobile asap. MY mob no - 971509550753

Mathew
Project Engineer
Grandweld
Dubai
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Comments

N  15th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Nokia 5610 - defected Slide navigation module
Nokia
www.nokia.co.in

The Slide navigation moduleof my nokia5610 is defected and damaged and after lodging a lot of complaints at the local noia care office i am unable to find that part
A  22nd of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
IT IS TOO WRONG THAT A REPUTED COMPANY LIKE NOKIA SHOULD EVER DISAPPOINT THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS.
THEY SHOULD BE TAKING CARE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND FIND OUT WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE PHONE 5610.PEOPLE HAVE A LOT OF EXPECTATIONS FROM YOU.
georgy thomas.
N  11th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

Nokia 5610 - Phone replacement
salaried

Hi,

I Abhijit from Pune, India had purchased a Nokia 5610 phone on 9th March 2008, which started giving issues like voice clarity, used to hang most often, bluetooth connectivity, etc. in not more than 4 months from the date of purchase.

I had been complaining in the local Nokia care centre called ( New India Telecom) about the issues of the phone all the time. The care centre advisors only take the phone and keep it for certain period and give it the way it is. It is more than 4-5 times they have taken away my phone to replace and return the same phone stating the issues have been resolved. My latest jobsheet no. provided by the above mentioned L2 servie centre is (440434038/080808/76).

I am totally upset by the way Nokia is caring for there customer. I have advised the people about replacement of my phone or they should take it away, where I would be more than happy to take this complaint to public by source of media and police.

Totally frustrated with Nokia,

Regards,
Abhijit Khisty
N  4th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dear sir,

Nokia service centre (Emirates computers - Dubai near by Sana BuildiNG)
3RD TIME JOB No - 151848

Grandweld
Dubai
N  2nd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

South Africa

I bought my Nokia 5610 last year August. Now suddenly the calculator on the phone just dissappeared. Can anyone tell me how I can get it back on phone as I use my calculator alot.
A  1st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
my calculator also disappered! now im trying to download a new calculator software for my 5610
N  25th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Nokia 5610 - mobile phone
molibe store
India

i got a nokia music xpress5610(blue) in mobile store last 2008. it got repaired 4 times in the same year. 5th time when the same thing happened and we gaveit for service and when we got it back they changed the set and gave a red 5610. later the problen started even with the new one . again we gave for service in nokia care they totally changed the set ane gave a broken set with a bill of Rs.3000 .. NOKIA CARE CHENNAI ..
N  17th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

Nokia 5610
India

Dear sir i have lose my nokia 5610 phone IMEI number is 358652013641911 plz trace out my mobile contact my number is 9885846603
N  8th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Madhukar
India

I have lost my mobile in auto. Please help me.

Your name: Madhukar Joshi