Nokia 5310 Express Music / phone is not working proper. phone is very heat

India Review updated:

Dear sir,

I want to remind you I have file complaint in http://www.ccccore.co.in/complainant/cregistration. aspx site. my complaint no: is 9228/2/2010.
My complaint has been filed on date: 25 jan 2010. khushal bhatia did fake promise that your phone will not any problem. after 2 months of phone use problem started. after installing nokia suite and attached usb cable to my laptop, not able to see or copy phone contact no to laptop or not able to copy content of laptop to my cellphone, heating problem is unsolved, when I am talking with the phone, listening music form radio or music player. no changed in heating problem that previously held complaint. when I am trying to listen music from download music from bluetooth, whole phone was hanged. after 2 or 3 times when switch off phone, the phone was stuck. unable to recover at normal condition. when I was appeared interview at gandhinagar, I was supposed to switch off mobile phone. mobile phone was hanged simultaneously. I was unable to talk even.

I actually I must remember before 2 months. but I have very much busy during job. I have no single minute to inform you. my job timings are very awkward. khushal bhatia told me now onwards your phone will be new machinery with old body. I want to ask mr. khushal bhatia where are your commitment towards customers.

I am unable to upload my all types of data to my pc or laptop after installing nokia suite software in my laptop.

When I was questioning these above mention problems, khushal bhatia told me that my transfer for other department as usual.

Now after 2 or 3 times repaired, one time for whole machinery changed I must argue for a new brand piece (seal pack)

At 24th january 10:15 a. m I have received mail from customer care of hotspot.

“dear mr. mehul,

Thank you, for writing to mobicare. this has reference to your below mentioned mail.

We sincerely apologize that your experience with service centre has not been as per your expectation.

We regret the inconvenience to you in this respect. kindly submit your handset to any near by spice outlet also provide your correct contact details so that

Needful can be done asap

Regards,
Rupahaly dutta b & ndash; 13, sector & ndash; 63,
Executive-national customer relationship spice retails ltd
Noida & ndash; 201301 (up) hand phone: +91 [protected]
Url: www.hotspot.com & omega;: +[protected]”

individuals play the game, but teams win championships

These all above previous note are only for showing purpose. company like hotspot [spice retailer] does not care customer’s requirement.

Old nokia 5310 express music phone details:

Imie no: [protected]
With cash back 45189
Purchase date: 12th april, 2009

Nokia 5310 express music phone was swap.
Swap phone imie no: [protected] with battery no [protected] & ndash; [protected]
Software version: vo8.32
23-07-08
Rm-303
Product code: 0565586
Fcc id: ppirm-303.
Ic: 661u-rm303
After swap return date: 30th june 2009

For nokia.
After sending complaints to your customer care nokia was given me following reply briefly.
Dear customer,

Please buy your nokia phones to only nokia priority dealer. if company suggest us that buy your nokia phones to only nokia priority dealer then why should company got permission to sell their brand to that kind of third class retailer. company can stop selling phones to such kind of retailer.

Please do justice of this matter.

I must claim new fresh piece after 2 or 3 times get repaired. once they have swap phone with new imei and with new charger.

Sir they asked my handset. I have no spare handset for replacement. I must want my money back. I do not want to repair again and again. please do something.

Please sir try to do something legal. please provide me justice. I have 2 years extendable extra warranty worth 600 [handset rs 5001 to rs10000] sr. no. b 35132.

I will really wish that you will surely help me. actually I have no time because of hectic schedules of my office, that does not mean that I have no problem with the phone or I shut my mouth with hope. please try to sort out this issue as far as government perspective

I am waiting for your positive reply.

Yours trully customer

Mehul fozdar

Please help me.

mehul fozdar
+[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ka
      22nd of Feb, 2008
    Nokia 5310 Express Music - Lost my nokia 5310 x. M. Red
    South Africa

I have a problem with my messages, if I receive a message at say 16:50 I receive it immediately but it shows me a time of 14:50 on my phone. Every message I receive is 2hours behind in the time.

10th of Aug, 2008

i cant log into the internet it gives me an error that packet data settings not avaliable what should i do and i really need the internet i tarvel alot and i thought i comes in handy

• Hu
      17th of Aug, 2008

hussein

• Hu
      17th of Aug, 2008

hussien mohammed nagdy

• Ro
      8th of Oct, 2008

try adjusting your phones timezone to your area's specific time zone.

• Zo
      12th of Jun, 2009

why can't i brows in he internet using my Nokia5310 xpressmusic? it's useless...

• Wa
      30th of Sep, 2009
    Nokia 5310 Express Music - Lost my nokia 5310 x. M. Red
    ATPO:TAL-WADA ,DIST-THANE
    India
    Phone: 09975004482
    [protected]@gmail.com

I am nilesh v wani while i am travelling in bus on kalyan bus stand my nokia express music 5310 red colour model handset therfted by someobody have is i given my imei no i have no another success to help me expect u please help me sir
    Name: nilesh v. Wani

5th of Jan, 2012
    Nokia/5310 Express music - Lost my nokia 5310 x. M. Red
    Nokia/5310 Express music
    India

Lost my Mobile on 4th Jan at Noida sector 15 around 8'clock, Request you to please help

5th of Jan, 2012