Nokia 5300 / broken screen!
The first nokia 5300 i purchased was in my jacket pocket late september. i hung my coat gently on my chair at work and later on, checking the time, realized the display had been cracked. this phone is suffering a poor design and marketing them knowingly is highway robbery. i had confidence in nokia products and even bought a second one thinking it was a fluke or something, and planned on sending my first phone in for assessment, to figure how its repair would be financed. i am still waiting to find out, however the second phone (the replacement) i purchased out of pocket broke in my pocket of my pants after walking in them. so disappointed. to add something also my roommate had this phone also, her screen broke also. not joking. so there are 3 broken screens, i've read of others, what is it going to take to get a different nokia, i don't even want a repaired one, or necessarily a nokia. the weirdest thing about these incidents was that both my screens broke above the right side of the keypad on the lower portion of the screen in nearly identical locations!
More Nokia 5300 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks
- Nokia - new nokia 3- no power