Nokia 5233set in warrenty and went in offline mode co not replacing it and als charging for repail

Purchased nokia 5233 on 01/06/2010 from mobile magic shop no 4 netaji mkt sitabuldi nagpur [protected]. When I was in shimla with my family it went in offline mode so I showed it in the nokia care centre in mall road shimla india ie dizitech d. Male above indian coffee house no [protected] shimla. On 6 sept 2010 there I had a talk with ccm dipti verma she told me that I will check it u come tomo, I told her that I am leaving on 7/09/2010 evening. So on 7/09/2010 I was told by her sir it is to be sent to the co as it is in warranty period. As I have to leave for nagpur I told her that I will show it in the nokia gallery nagpur. So I came and showed it in nagpur milap electronics sanskrutik sankul 2 floor jhansirani square sitabuldi nagpur. Where they said that some components are missing, I cannot go inside the mobile and take out the component mr bunty ahuja of milaps had a telephonic talk with the counterpart in shimla dipti verma she told him that it was not physically damaged. I need my handset changed in 3 working days otherwise I will go to consumer court and ombudsman.
Regards