Nokia 5200 / no audio of communcation via handset
A week ago I bought a new nokia 5200 via internet. the "old one" was only 4 weeks old but the display got ckracked in my pocket. so, that was something I caused. a few days after I bought the new nokia 5200 on internet, I can only hear sounds of the converstation via the loudspeaker. the handset sound does not work, as if mute was switched on but it is not. I have tried to solve this problem by resetting the mobile but nothing seems to help.
I already had a dispute with the company that sold me this mobile because they deliverd it without a memory card. I had to use my "old" memory card and, of course, my "old" sim card. they are not answering my previous question about the memory card and it is 100% certain that they will again not react.
How can I get any proper service? I paid for the first phone around 350 us dollar and for the second (without sim, memory card) 150 us dollar.
I really hope that somebody can help me with this problem! thanks in anticipation.
More Nokia 5200 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - International calling offer 971556682088
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018
- Nokia - nokia 6
- Nokia - windows phone end of support