Nokia 5200 / no audio of communcation via handset

1 Poland Review updated:

A week ago I bought a new nokia 5200 via internet. the "old one" was only 4 weeks old but the display got ckracked in my pocket. so, that was something I caused. a few days after I bought the new nokia 5200 on internet, I can only hear sounds of the converstation via the loudspeaker. the handset sound does not work, as if mute was switched on but it is not. I have tried to solve this problem by resetting the mobile but nothing seems to help.

I already had a dispute with the company that sold me this mobile because they deliverd it without a memory card. I had to use my "old" memory card and, of course, my "old" sim card. they are not answering my previous question about the memory card and it is 100% certain that they will again not react.

How can I get any proper service? I paid for the first phone around 350 us dollar and for the second (without sim, memory card) 150 us dollar.

I really hope that somebody can help me with this problem! thanks in anticipation.

Jo

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Aug, 2007
    Nokia 5200 - NO customer care!
    India

When i went to customer care they told me that these problems are common u must not be afraid. They said to me that we cannot do any thing becoz we are only workers we are not gm or manager. I thought that workers are of this type so what good i can of the gm or even the company owner. Third class!

• Jy
      23rd of Nov, 2007
    Nokia 5200 - PRODUCT QUALITY
    NOKIA
    India

When I purchased the Nokia5200 mobile it was working but after 2 days it got off & never got on. I tried to change it but the display was "MOBILE CHARGER NOT SUPPORTED". I want this to be replacedby new one because I have face problem from the dy 3rd after paying full amount for new mobile.

So take this problem will not sorted out within a weak time, i will have to take legal action

• As
      27th of Nov, 2007
    Nokia 5200 - handset replacement
    NOKIA
    nokia.hclintinet.com/nokia.care

I have given my NOKIA 5200 handset for repairing on 15/10/2007. As per the service center persons, the set was repairable so they said they will replace the old one. Till date, there is neither response from Company nor from ASC.

• He
      1st of May, 2008
    Nokia 5200 - No network
    India

Network not reachable. Frequent message appears : "check info service".
    Please guide me properly

6th of Aug, 2008

Nokia 5200 Complaints - No network
    Network not reachable. Frequent message appears : "check info service".
    Please guide me properly

• Mo
      17th of Nov, 2008

asdfsd

8th of Mar, 2010
    Nokia 5200 - Stolen Mobile
    T Pradeep Krishna

Hi sir,

I lost my mobile Nokia 5200, IMEI number 354848010428534 in Ameerpet hyderabad. I am need of help to recovery of my mobile. Please kindly take action and infrom in below address.

Address:
    T.Pradeep Krishna,
    Sri venkateshwara Boys hostel,
    9491726872.

8th of Mar, 2010

I agree with this complaint

• Ha
      10th of Apr, 2010

Sub: Complaint for Mobile Lost on 10/04/2010.

I Hamed Ali S/o Late. Abid Ali, Age 27 Occ: Private employee R/o H. No: 6-3-416, Sharfi Manzil, Behind Panjagutta Police Station, Hyderabad – 82. I lost my Mobile Phone on 10/04/2010 around 02.15 PM at Syberity.Net Internet Café, Shop. No: 6-3-762/c, Panjagutta, Hyderabad-082. It was actually stolen by SWAMY 9705387998 who is surfing browsing in the same cabin at that time which I forget my mobile and sudden he was gone and put my & his mobile switch off. and I am busy to repairing the computer. Please take immediate action about this.

My Mobile Details are:

(HAMED ALI)
    Cell: 9866147276

• Ha
      10th of Apr, 2010

Sub: Complaint for Mobile Lost on 10/04/2010.

My Mobile Details are: