Nokia 3600S / outgoing voice

1 India Review updated:

- Replacement of Nokia 3600S

We are shocked to bring to your knowledge that we have recently purchased i.e on 9/July/08 the above-noted set which is infested with certain technical problems. The outgoing voice is not able to hear by receiver The phone also have not long battery back up. Since i have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

My complaint no is [protected]

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

For Anuj Jain.

An

Comments

• Ge
      14th of Sep, 2008

I experienced the same problem as i bought it yesterday only. The outgoing Voice is not clear and fm and phone volume is not clear and high as expected. The Battery backup is not so long as i have used 6030 model in nokia previously.
    I am really surprised as compared to that nokia 6030, fm and voice clarity and battery lasting is not good in the newly bought phone. iam really shocked .
    I ask you for replacement and many people like me will get disappointed if your response to this is not proper as we buy blindly nokia any model with faith thinking that battery problem and clarity is good. please take an immediate action and replace the set at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,

S.Geetha

• Ge
      14th of Sep, 2008

I bought it at mobile store northusman road on 130908 .

15th of Sep, 2008

hi,
    i bought a new nokia3600S on aug 1st.it was hanging on and off.on sep 1st, the volume up button stopped working and then switch off/on button stopped working.i took it to the nearby service station.they said some screw was loose and that they have recieved lot of similar complaints from the same model.then it was fine for some time.but now on the 15th of sep, yhe same complaints have recurred.i dunno wat to do.i sincerely hope that my set is replaced soon.i bought it at Poorvika, TH road and serviced it at parrys nokia service centre

• Be
      19th of Oct, 2008

hai iam Benny.I bought new nokia3110c on may25 .08.Its loudspeaker is not working.display also damaged.

• Hu
      29th of Nov, 2008

This Phone is the worst phone i have ever bought.Hardly 15 days have passed of having bought and the phone refuses to switch on.the volume up key has not been working from day 1.I am so frustrated with this phone that i feel like breaking it .this is the worst phone nkia has ever made .### you nokia...you cant make a decent phone.

• He
      6th of Feb, 2009

3600s seems to be a troublesome phone...after updating the software it refused to switch on.

24th of Apr, 2009

hi i am saran, i buy nokia 3600 s on feb 15 2009 the problems is sound adjustment key not working properly..

20th of Aug, 2010
    Nokia 3600S - lost mobile
    ageis
    India

name: vishal vardhan (my brother)
    iemi NO:355706021862357