Nokia 3230 Mobile Phone / defected handset

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hello, I am Masoud Khan from Sharjah UAE . II've always owned a Nokia phone and never had any problems with them untill i bought Nokia 3230 from here in Sharjah. But after using for 3 months there was some problem with the button # 9 it was not working, i went to the shop from where i purchased and returned the mobile to him, on 5th of Sept '06. He took the mobile and told me that this mobile is in waranty period u will get repaired. Then after calling him for no of times regarding my mobile he finally gave me the no of the Waranty company office, i.e, AMT international company which is one of the Authorised service dealers in UAE.

Then again after about 10 days i got my mobile back that is on 14th of September 2006. But now with a different problem now the problem was the button # 3 it was automatically pressing.because of this i was not able to use phone at all and moreover the battery life of my mobile was decreasing because of this. Then again i went back to the shop on dated 16th Sept and said it has some problem again then he took it and said it will be returned to you soon. Then after following with this for a couple of days again i got the mobile back on 20th of September 2006. But to my astonishment the same problem had started again that the button # 3 was automatically pressing. Then again i called to this mobile waranty compay they said they will check and get back to me.i asked the company to replace it but to my bad luck they said now this is the last time u get repaird then incase any thing happens again. We will replace for you with a new mobile.The mobile was given by me to the company was on 21st sept 06 then again the same old thing to follow up with the company , then again after a long gap of time i received my mobile on 25th of September 06.

But now after a gap of almost a month now again i am facing a problem of with my mobile that is while using my mobile it is automatically getting switched off and moreover sometimes suddenly the screen gets blank that is i cannot see anything who is calling and also i cannot call them. Then again when i reported my problem to the Authorised company which covers the warranty now they are saying they can't replace it just they will repair it. Because they don't deal with used phones.

This is utter rubbish - I have submitted the phone to AUTHORISED NOKIA CARE on Four occasions. Nokia is shrinking responsibility of its own product and service - this is PATHETIC.
A company like NOKIA is behaving in such a disgusting manner - its shocking.

I am extremely disappointed with NOKIA as a company and in future will not be buying any NOKIA products nor will I be recommending it to anyone.

Authorised Service Centre name & Address

Comments

31st of Oct, 2006
    Nokia 3230 mobile phone - Lost of Mobile
    India

I lost my nokia 3230 phone with IMEI no 357099004278918. I ask to the cutomer care of nokia help line on this no-011-30303838 that my Mobile has lost and i just want to know that now which no is using my Mobile or block this cell. They do't give me right answer even say that we do't have any technology so that we can trace ur mobile or block ur cell.

Please if anyone have any option then pls tell me on my email.

• Sy
      27th of Nov, 2006

I have purchased 6 months ago, now i am getting problem when i switched on my hand set, light in not on, everything is displayed but because without light i could not able to use my set.

• Mv
      6th of Dec, 2006

I lost my nokia 3230 phone with IMEI no 352740013950576. I ask to the customer care of nokia help line on this no-011-30303838 that my Mobile has lost and i just want to know that now which no is using my Mobile or block this cell. They don't give me right answer even say that we don't have any technology so that we can trace ur mobile or block ur cell.

• Am
      15th of Nov, 2007

I have purchased 6 months ago, now I am getting problem when I switched on my hand set, light in not on, everything is displayed but because without light i could not able to use my set.

90 days ago by Mr.Amit Dixit [send email]
    I lost my nokia 3230 phone with IMEI no 356966011296334I ask to the customer care of nokia help line on this no that my Mobile has lost and i just want to know that now which no is using my Mobile or block this cell. They don't give me right answer even say that we don't have any technology so that we can trace your mobile or block your cell.

• El
      26th of Nov, 2007

I have purchased 2 days ago model as 6233, now I am getting problem while ringing when I switched on my hand set, I have heard very low voice from other side. What I do for it. Please advice me.

• Ph
      9th of Jan, 2008

To our honorable customer:

Have a good day.

This is Philip J from Shenzhen Kenxinda Technology Co., Ltd.We are manufacturer of mobile phone in mainland China,Factory located in Heyuan city of China.
    At present we have these models:

(1)G618+(dual sim card bluetooth,MP3,MP4,touch screen),

(2)T519:(in middle-east countries it is NEC-N880, 007A, it has bluetooth Mp3,Mp4,touch screen,this one is the most susccessful model of our company,We have sold 200,000pcs from the begaining),

(3)Swan06:Dual sim card working at the same time, bluetooth function,2.6"touch screen, 256M T-Flash, flown line disign.

(4)Sanya318: High quality multi-function low end product(BENQC30):FM radio,bluetooth,MP3,MP4 three color for choice:blue,black green.

(5)W818:Six loud speaker,bluetooth,high quality touch screen very good design.

Language:Arabic, French, Thailand, Vietnam, Russian, English, Turkish, Farsi, italian and Chinese

With the concept of "Quality is life, Customer is god", we will try to provide the best service for all the customers all around China and the world. We take " today's quality is tomorrow's hope as our tenet, welcome all friends from overseas or domestic come to our company for business cooperation , give us one chance , you will not regret .

Waitting for your early reply. Good business Chances waitting for you!

Yours truly!

Mobile phone:86-15994829195
    MSN:kxdmobilephone.manufacture@hotmail.com
    Email:kxdmobilephone.manufacture@gmail.com
    Website:www.kenxinda.com
    Factory Address: Heyuan City Guangdong Province China.
    Office Rom:2204 - 2205, Dynamic World, Zhenzhong Road, Futian District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China

12th of Jan, 2008

Lost my NOKIA 3230 having IMEI number-354553014719538. Please help.

• Ol
      5th of Feb, 2008

Is it possible to install an operating system like microsoft windows 95,98,2000 or xp in Nokia 6260 when it has a memory card of 1GB?

• Ph
      14th of Mar, 2008

To all friend from UAE,

When you do business in China,i blv you will have a happy business trip

And in shenzhen market,it will be more convience for your business if you find a local friend,bcs they know more and kindly help to guide you,you must feel the wram from your China friend.

When you in China,you can call me Philip 8615994829195

I always Guider friends with good and all around better buisness

and show you the beautuful place in your travel place

welcome Party always ready for your,

Philip

• Fr
      21st of Feb, 2010

To all honorable customer:

Have a good day.

This is Lucia from Free Whole Trading Co., Ltd. We are suppier of laptop, mobile Phone, MP3, MP4, GPS, digital cameras, gifts, LED lamps, home applications and so on.

With the concept of "Quality is life, Customer is god", we will try to provide the best service for all the customers all around China and the world. We take " today's quality is tomorrow's hope as our tenet, welcome all friends from overseas or domestic come to our company for business cooperation, give us one chance, you will not regret .

Waitting for your early reply. Good business Chances waitting for you!

Yours truly!