Nokia 3230 / continuous problems with 3230 model

1 India Review updated:

Till date I am facing big problem (S) in the 3230 mobile from the month I bought. Dead slow, hanging, restart these are the major problems I got faced. Two times I had given my mobile for servicing and they advised me not to use memory card as such I haven’t use memory card but still the problem is not rectified. Third time I gave to service on april 11, 2007. The service peoples telling that they will do their best!! But I heard the same dialogue twice when I gave earlier to service!!!

My warranty period get over in couple of months.

My query is, if the problem continues! What shall I do??? In future, definitely service people will say they going to charge for non-warranty mobiles so they want me to keep on pay every 2 or 3 months!!

Today (April 26, 2007) I faced one problem i. E. , without my knowledge! Blank messages are sending to others from my mobile!!!

Comments

• Ga
      4th of May, 2007

I agree with 3230 complaints. I'm also facing similar problem in this handset. Within a year of purchase, it is giving all sort of problems. Even after getting it serviced by Nokia authorized centre it is not working. These centres are useless and meant for only money making at the cost of customers.

It appears that slowly and gradually, Nokia is loosing its creditworthiness and goodwill.