Nokia 3120 Handset / no response from nokia care for last two months

1 India Review updated:

I submitted my handset at nokia care sector-2,in noida for repairement. There was problem of automatic switch -off. They conveyed me to get it repaired within a week time and upto today, they have not done any thing. Now, on asking for my handset even they make some excuse.Please tell me what should i do?

Thanks,
Manish

Comments

12th of Sep, 2006

I have purchase NOKIA Mobile MODEL NO.3230 on 22/06/2006 (Retail Invoice Bill No.7518, dated 22/06/2006 Rs.9500/- by cash) from Dealer KRISHNA MOBILE, 15, SEVASHRAM SHOPPING CENTRE, OPP. HOSTEL GROUND PANCHBATTI, BHARUCH, GUJARAT STATE. INDIA, (MOBILE NO.098983975500, 09824940005, 02642-251888).

The details of the said Mobile is given below.

Model No. NOKIA (Black Colour) 3230
    IMEI No. 359362003869717
    Product Code No. 0522253
    0016BCF0BAB4
    Battery No. N113110405061

After purchasing of above said Mobile, I face problem within 7 days from the date of purchase. The problems are -

1. Many times when call is incoming or outgoing mobile screen was blank and hanged.

2. Sometimes when I used joystick for up and down of the screen, mobile screen was blank & blue.

After repeatedly arising same problem with my new hand set of mobile, I am gave to the shop keeper from where I purchased the mobile for repair. He will send for repairing at Surat NOKIA CARE Workshop, Surat, Gujarat. The shop keeper (Dealer) told that he will revert back after 12 days after repairing. But even though after repairing the same, again problem was arised. Now dealer advise me to send Baroda (Gujarat State) NOKIA Workshop for another 10-15 days.

Once again my said handset mobile is create same problem i.e. display screen blank while receiving and dialing. I will show my handset mobile at RAYRHYTHMS, (NOKIA CARE), GF-11, Glacier Complex, Jetalpur Road, Vadodara, Gujarat. On 28/08/2006, the Engineers of the said Nokia Care (Baroda) tried whole day for repairing but could not do it. The Baroda Nokia Care center was unabled to repair my handset & now they advised that your handset will sent to Ahmedabad NOKIA CARE Centre for further repair vide their Job Sheet No. 167434038/060828/21, dated 28/08/2006 on the same day.

Now, I follow up with Ahmedabad based NOKIA CARE Center i.e. Bright Point India (P) Ltd., the Executive Officer told after 10 days that your handset will not repair till the spare part is not come from NOKIA Company. As & when the spare will come, your mobile will got repair, so you will wait another 15-20 days.

After one week, I again contacted with Executive of Ahmedabad NOKIA Care, he will told me that your handset will not repair because of want of spare part which is not available with them. The spare part will come from NOKIA Company, further you may contact our Banglore Office i.e. NOKIA CARE No.080-30303838. They will give you the feedback when spare will send.

Now, after one week i.e. on 02/09/2006, I contacted NOKIA CARE, Banglore Office, he was registered my complaint & asked me give three days for your complaint. (Complaint No.2-1-I0E0N). After two days, i.e. on 04/09/2006 an Executive of Banglore NOKIA Care office, was contacted & give me feed that your mobile spare will sent shortly within a week, so you will get your handset within a week.

Today, i.e. on 11/09/2006, I again contacted Executive of the Banglore NOKIA CARE on 0808-30510300. Now same answered I heard from them i.e. as soon as they will get spare from NOKIA Company you mobile will repair. I request please give me the exact period or date when my mobile will get repair and back, but their answer will same i.e. within span of 10-15 you will got your mobile from NOKIA Care Center. So, you please contact your NOKIA Care Baroda office where you deposit your mobile.

I am in this problem since 3 months and suffering the same mental torture from customer care centers. I request you to explore the whole thing as soon as possible otherwise I will be definitely going to the consumer court for the same.

Sanjay Shrikant Gujar
    Mobile No.09998214080.
    District Bharuch
    GUJARAT STATE
    INDIA

• Mo
      20th of Oct, 2006

I don't understand that why they cannot answer my question. I have nokia 6600 and i broke my phone by falling down and my question is that i want the body parts and the faceplate but my phone is workign in good condition but the only thing is ineed the body and the faceplate and my imie no is 351546008335009 is my no and pls le t me know who sell thaose items for my nokia products i want them aregent and i dont have the insurance soanjd the warantty als so dont worry about the that i will take care of it i need the address who can fix my phone but also dont tell that you can go to the nokia repair center and fix it but they dont carry that item any more

• Ka
      1st of Jan, 2008

i wnt job in nokia of reparing

• Ka
      1st of Jan, 2008

i want job in nokia of reparing

• Am
      12th of Apr, 2008

I have purchase NOKIA Mobile MODEL NO.6500-s on 13/03/2008 (Retail Invoice Bill No.370100047, dated 13/03/2008 Rs.14130/- by cc) from Dealer Hotspot Retail Pvt., ltd, baroda, GUJARAT STATE. INDIA,

The details of the said Mobile is given below.

Model No. NOKIA 6500-slide
    IMEI No. 357659016232128

2. frequent restart.

i have given for repair in Nokia care fatehgunj, baroda & they updated the software but still phone restarting & redio also not functining nicely.

please tell me what do i do & where to complain.

Amit Pandey