Nokia 2630 / mobile hang on receiving calls

1 India Review updated:

I have a nokia 2630 handset it has hanging prblem when calls are receieved. When there is continious receieved call ring on mobile then it hangs with indication keypad locked.Switch on only after removing battery and placing it again. nokia dealer Jodhpur on 23.2.2008 has updated software but problem still exist.I have purchased this mobile on23.12.2007 from novelty stores Jodhpur having Sl NO. 1 MEI [protected].Please look in to the matter

Comments

• Mc
      25th of Feb, 2008

I have a nokia 2630 handset it has hanging prblem when calls are receieved. When there is continious receieved call ring on mobile then it hangs with indication keypad locked.Switch on only after removing battery and placing it again. nokia dealer Jodhpur on 23.2.2008 has updated software but problem still exist.I have purchased this mobile on23.12.2007 from novelty stores Jodhpur having Sl NO. 1 MEI 358998010902406.Please look in to the matter

19th of Apr, 2008
    nokia 2630 - Phone Hangs after missed call
    England, Hampshire
    United Kingdom

I purchased two 2630 phones on O2 pay as you go in Jan 2008. Both these phones hang if a call is missed while the key pad is locked. Sent both phones to O2 for repair, when they were "repaired" the problem was still not fixed. Sent both phones back to O2 again, this time one of the phones was replaced with new 2630 which seems to work OK, but the replacement for the second phone still has the same problem. Have now sent the 2nd phone back to O2 yet again to have this problem sorted out and am still waiting...

I read on another internet site that this is a problem with 2630 and Pay as You go, something about a missed call notification incompatibility. Of course Nokia and O2 must know about the problem so why are they not replacing the phones with a model or manufacturer that works??? This is typical of large companies ignoring problem.

• Ra
      1st of May, 2008
    nokia 2630 - not working properly
    subhiksha
    India

I bought nokia 2630 mobile set from subhiksha on dated march 1st 2008. but just after one month it stop working. not only single time I make request many time. Now you tell me what should I do?

• Da
      26th of May, 2008

I have a Nokia 2630 and I am most disappointed to discover this hanging problem. But with my phone, it does not respond to any keys after a missed call. I have to remove the battery and replace it. The phone then comes back to life but I have to reset the date and time. Do you think this problem could be solved with a sledge hammer?

• Ni
      21st of Aug, 2008

I am also facing same problem

• Ra
      23rd of Nov, 2010

i have the same problem too..

• Va
      16th of Aug, 2012

I have lost my mobile, nokia 2630 on 15 August 2012

17th of Aug, 2012

Hi,

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

Thanks,
    Nokia India Team.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.