Nokia 1600 / nokia care cheating customers
I bought a new Nokia 1600 black mobile from Anitha Stores Madurai on 04-01-2007. IMEI no of the set is [protected]. The mobile has been sparingly used at home. Suddenly it failed to work on 21st feb'07. I took it to the dealer and in turn they sent it Nokia care centre. Nokia care centre refused to take the set for service falsely alleging that water has logged in and the mobile is opened for service already. But there was no visible evidence of water logging or set being opened already was pointed by the center. When asked them to show evidence, they simply replied common people can not see that. Then I took it again to the dealer and the dealer accepted the set for servicing. Two days alter I got back the set. The set was working but without lights on the display board and key pads. The dealer also said it can not be rectified. I have used the set carefully and Nokia care is giving false allegations to avoid replacement of the set. Do not buy Nokia!
More Nokia 1600 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks