Nokia 1200 / no display

1 Iraq Review updated:

Sir

I have purchased a new mobile nokia 1200 model from cellular world - karaikudi bill. No 438 dt 12.04.08.

Imei no : [protected] tc. No [protected]

For last 3 months back blank display problem created and handed over to the dealer for wty service. They have serviced and return back. But one day it is working then the same problem created. I have handed over the cell phone 2 times and serviced after that also the same problem created. I have requested to give new one for wty replacemnet. I have not statisfied for your service. Now this cell is not working condition. So please give a new mobile phone. Kinldy reply back I am waiting for your favourable reply.

Thanks

D. Rajesh.
Cell no : [protected]

Comments

• Hb
      6th of Oct, 2009
    NOKIA 1200 - cheating by modcad nokia faridabad
    modcad nokia care nehru grounds faridabad haryana
    India
    nokia.asia.com

mobile telephone set model 1200-me.355734029158925 purchased by me from bhati telecom faridabad under no 1239 dt 28.5.09 went out of order in mid sep2009.given for rectification of faults to nokia modcad care nehru grounds fardabad under their service job sheet no mod/757 dt 15.9.09, accepted by them for repairsunder warranty. while collecting mobile set, modcad faridabad charged me rs 300 for repairs as iin their afterthought opinion my mobile set was not covered by warranty. under strong protests, i had to pay rs 300 under theirinvoice 2151 dt 18.9.09. even after lodging several complaints with them thro speed post, email, telephone calls etcno reply received from modcad nokia faridabad. refund of amount erroneously charged also not made. this senior citizen had to face lot of humiliation. request look into urgently to save good reputation of nokia. from hb lall 1123 sector 23a faridabad tel nos 9990123662 & 01292237362

• Ra
      26th of Mar, 2010
    nokia india pvt ltd
    India

name : prakash rajpara
    address : 001, A - wing, Gayatri Dham, near Plesant Park, mira bhayander road, Dist : Thane- 401107
    phone model : nokia 1200
    my contact no. : 9969635341

• Ru
      9th of Mar, 2011

i loost my mobail ...
    my mobail put down from my bag

• Li