Nokia 1061 / battery problem & customer service
In my life time first time I have purchased Cellular phone nokia 1061 on 23/08/2009. on 07/09/2009, after 15 days mobile clearly started showing battery not charging. I went to mobile shop with Bill of purchase. I suggested me to go in nokia customer care centre No. 570_504867. In the nokia customer care center I spend two hours, there I requested one person, he told me to sit for half an hour, then one miss told me wait for half an hour. In this mean time one person come Named Colonel Kishore, then owner himself come down to serve him without coupen. He also assured him to deliver his cell phone tommorw in Rolta office. No one caring sitting persons. Then two more customers went who came behind me to the counter.
Counter lady at last called me. I told her my battery problem. I typed my job sheet ([protected]/090907/27) & told me to give my ulternate mobile /telephone number which I don't have. I told to write my e-mail ID, she rudely told me we don't accept it. Now you can go & ring on [protected] after 15 days means after 23/09/2009. See how Nokia cares the customers. No substitute battery is provided so, I don't have any option than switched off my cell phone.
More Nokia 1061 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - complaint regarding nokia mobile phone repairing
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)