Nocturnal Pictures / Item not recieved

1 366 Ch. Pit. Melanson Cr., Pelerin, NB, Canada Review updated:

I order a dvd To Catch A Killer on October 18, 2010 and I din't get it yet. Along will it take before I get it?

Reference Number: 73521268F4

Invoice/Receipt No. 4001

BILL TO:
Ginette Gteele
366 Ch. Pit. Melanson Cr.
Pelerin NEW-BRUNSWICK E4V3E3
CA SHIP TO:
Ginette Gteele
366 Ch. Pit. Melanson Cr.
Pelerin New-Brunswick E4V3E3
CA

More Nocturnal Pictures Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      Dec 08, 2010

Reference Number: 2365887143

NOCTURNAL PICTURES
    ITEM NOT RECEIVED!
    USED CHARGE CARD!

Dec 08, 2010

Reference Number: 2365887143

EMAIL ADDRESS THAT THEY GAVE ME BOUNCED BACK!

NOCTURNAL PICTURES
    ITEM NOT RECEIVED!
    USED CHARGE CARD!

• Je
      Jan 31, 2011

I also have never received the DVD that I ordered. I placed my order through Classic Movies Direct, not NOCTURNAL PICTURES, yet this is the company who sent me a made-up receipt. This company should be ashamed they are CROOKS!!! I will be reporting them to the BBB.

Jan 31, 2011

They were very quick in getting my product...although I was expecting new for the price, not a copy. For the price of a $1.00 blank DVD and charging 20.00 for the movie was a bit much. No place to they advertise that they copy these titles in their basement.
    Although I still enjoyed the extremely hard to get movie that they provided for me. I would purchase again.

• Si
      Feb 11, 2011

i am confused also ordered a movie and not recived it however they did get money who can i talk to about this can anyone help?

• Ro
      Mar 02, 2011

ordered a dvd on 2/22/11 and still no movie.its now 3/2/11 and no way to contact them

• Ya
      Mar 28, 2011

I ordered a movie also and have not received it yet. Can't find a way to contact them.

May 15, 2011

Ordered DVD back in January. They took their money. As of today still not received my DVD.

May 21, 2011

I'm getting a little concerned. I should have read these comments before ordering my movie. I usually order from Columbia house but I was having a hard time finding this particular movie. It's been three weeks and I haven't received anything. I'm seriously pissed!!! The same night I ordered this movie I ordered from Columbia House and I got those movies in three days, THREE DAYS!!! They've taken the money and sent nothing...that's stealing.

• Ih
      Jun 01, 2011

I have placed an order the money has been taken from my account, but I still have not rec'd my DVD Back Street by Susan Hayward. This movie was had to locate and this company had the movie. Never again.. This type of thing make it hard to trust any websites.

• Ih
      Jun 01, 2011

I will report this compamy to the BBB by tommorrow