Nochex / Do not use

I was using Nochex and they made me upgrade my account to a merchant one, for which I had to pay GBP50 for the privilege, a week into having this account, I had over 3k funds in the account and they blocked my account for no reason and wouldn’t let me withdraw my funds for over a month, all the time earning interest on my money!

Then a week later, they send me an email telling me they were closing the account, and would retain my funds for 180 days, and would keep the admin fee of GBP50. They gave me no reason for closing my account; I had no customer complaints against my account.

I am now taking legal action against Nochex

I just wanted to make any buyer or seller aware what Nochex was about.

Va

Comments

• If
      21st of Jul, 2008

I am having the same problem they have blocked my withdraw rights and pasted the following message "This function is currently disabled on your account. Please get in touch with NOCHEX customer services. " and i have been sending emails and using there on-line customer contact service with no luck. and the "personal" customer support adviser is absolutely ridicules always has a voice mail whenever i phone them and have to leave a message so they call back i cant be waiting around all day for the phone to ring...!!!

• So
      15th of Feb, 2011
    Nochex - Don't use
    Nochex

last year i opened a nochex account

i was trading ok for a few months

then nochex closed my account for no reason.

they also refused to refund me the balance in my acount

i have sent them many emails regarding this and got no reply

i have tried to ring them but they have no telephone number

i think nochex is operating a scam

nochex has ripped me off

i have lost nearly £200.

i also know of many of my friends that lost money through nochex

Anybody that uses nochex is in danger.

• Tr
      23rd of Aug, 2012

NOCHEX has now twice illegally taken money from my credit card. Firstly in June and then in July. This was despite the credit card company been aware of the illegal actions on NOCHEX. Lloyds TSB said they were unable to cancel a subscription account until I pointed out that the continued abuse made them accessories to the crime. Then they were suddenly able to ban the payments. This was despite having ne.w credit cards and new accounts. They simply moved the request from the blocked account to the new account.

TELL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO BLOCK ALL TRANSACTIONS THAT USE NOCHEX