Nobullmagazines.com / SCAM - never receive order

1 Erik Hovind, CA, United States Review updated:

Erik Hovind continues to scam people out of their money. He is the one controlling this site and taking your money through paypal. He will not respond to your inquiries or emails about your order. DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THEM! I am currently filing a class action suit against him.

More Nobullmagazines.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ji
      15th of Nov, 2008

i ordered 4 magazines on his site and NEVER received even one. i attempted to contact him on several occasions with no response. since i had paid via PAYPAL i filed a complaint. however since his web site states you must wait over a 100 some days before filing a complaint, i was over my time alotted through PAYPAL (45 days) to file a complaint. how convienient for erik hovind, SIMPLY DISGRACEFUL!

• Am
      17th of Nov, 2008

The same happened to me... how do we get this a-hole shut down?
    I filed a complaint with the BBB... so I guess we'll see.

• Da
      25th of Nov, 2008

Doing the same thing to me! Sign me up on the class action. Exactly the same problem.

3 year readers digest subscription never received. Won't answer emails. Makes you wait well past the paypal deadline.

• Ji
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I'll join your action. Another magazine site in New York was sued like this by Attorney General of NY. They refunded their accounts a year later and I don't see them advertising presently. So thanks for taking this action. You can also register a complaint with BBB of Lafayette, LA http://lafayette.bbb.org
    Business Info

FAX: --None--

Website: www.nobullmagazines.com

• Bi
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I just registered a complaint with the BBB of Lafayette, LA also at http://lafayette.bbb.org against NoBullMagazines.com. Now, I'll wait to see if they do anything.

The owner, Erik Hovind, is running a well thought out scam and should be put behind bars.

What's even worse is that PayPal is allowing (supporting) him to continue the scam day after day by refusing to refund the money he is stealing and to shut down his PayPal account. They continue to take our money and place it in his pocket, even though they are aware that he is running a scam.

Mr. Rose, please include me in your class action law suit.

• Ka
      13th of Jan, 2009

I will join as well. I ordered 2 magazine subscriptions in August 2008 and it's January 2009 and I still have not received my subscriptions (one was a gift so that's a little embarassing they had to tell me they didn't get it!) I have tried SEVERAL times to contact Erik and have e-mailed No Bull Magazines and no one responds. Since there is no number to call, I'm out of places to go. I have just filed a complaint with Paypal and the Better Business Bureau. What a Rip Off! Hopefully, what comes around goes around. Please include me in your suit.

• Ad
      27th of Jan, 2009

File a legal complaint at: