Nobivac: Feline 1 - Hcpch W / Chlamydia / Killer vaccines

1 Omaha, NE, United States

I bought a 25 x 1 does of Nobivac: Feline 1-HCPCh vacines from Revival Animal Supplies. I gave them to my kittens and my kittens got so sick with loose stool and I thought I would loose them in death. ser. #number 02071329A Code 065266. I called the company Intervet Inc at [protected] who makes these vaccinations and notified them along with Revival. I asked them to remove these vaccines with little response from either company. However, Revival did give me a number to call to talk to the manufacture of these shots. I talked a person who identified them self as Doctor Rainforest who basicly told me she could not give me any advise on how to treat my kittens even though it was there vaccines my kittens were having a reaction to. After calling my personal vet (Sara Austin) who told me to give them a 1/2 cc of benadryl did they start to get better. The company told me they had no intentions to pull the vaccines so some of you out there may have them. Please check and return them.
I just want to let everyone know not to purchase these vaccines from any company. Please be aware that this company is selling bad vaccines. The name I bought again was " Novivac: Feline 1-HCPCh 25x1 dose sold by many different pet supply places including Revival Animal Code on these bad vaccines is "605266" Serial number "02071329A"
Thank you all for being aware.
Linda Johnson