Noah's Ark Pet Grooming - Schertz, Tx / Run away dog

I left my dog Honey there for grooming 18 October 2007. They called me and said she had ran out the front door and they could not find her. How can this happen ? Did they have the gate closed to prevent this. We looked for the dog until dark. I had thought they were professional and realized that the human has to rationalize for the dog. We have always taken good care of our dogs and this is such a night mare. She does not know about cars, has always been in a fenced yard or the house.

Va

Comments

• Pm
      16th of Nov, 2007

My dog Selena has been groomed by noahs ark for as long as I can remember. They Have always been friendly and professional. My dog is also keep in the house and is not used to being left, doing that, noahs ark has always taken care of Selena and made sure she was happy and relaxed... it is unfortunate that this person lost there dog but I do not see how lowering yourself to try and ruin a business over an "accident" is going to bring back the dog!!!

30th of Jul, 2008

How can alerting the public to be aware of their animals' be an attempt to ruin a business? I am thankful that the original poster has shared this information. If this was a daycare and a child ran away, I am sure the parents of other children would want to know about this. The same should go for pets.
    This business needs to be held accountable for their actions. Tanks for the information J.

• Se
      20th of May, 2012

NOAH'S ARK TOO!!! VERY DISTURBING!! I was a first time customer! I am new to the area and everywhere I have been you must show proof of rabies. They do not require pet immunizations unless an incident occurs!! By then you or your pet may have been bit by a rabid animal! Instead of following my instincts I went anyway and regret it! I had a disagreement on the price of the basic dog wash I received. I was told it included several things, all of which I told them I did not want. They also claimed they do deshedding treatments with all washes and I told them my dog is allergic and I specifically said only a bath. The lady argued with me saying that I should have told them he needed special soap. My dog doesn't need special soap, what he did not need was deshedding! Then the story changed to well it is an all in one shampoo that helps to reduce shedding not an actual deshedding treatment. By then I was fed up and just said I would pay but I was posting a bad review and telling everyone I know to not come here. She became very upset and when I went to pay she insisted on showing me something on her phone. I refused to look or listen which aggravated her more. I kept asking for my dog and she refused to give him to me. She was so insistent that it led to her assaulting me by slamming their gate into me. There was a physical altercation and the police had to come get my dog and took photos of injuries she inflicted on me. When I got home my dog still smelled like a dirty dog! I will stick to PETSMART they always do a good job. Do not go here or your risk you and your pets safety!!!

• Gi
      1st of Aug, 2012

I too had a horrible experience with Noah's Ark dog grooming -- the owner Jamie in particular. She is a rude woman and does not have any professional skills to be running a business. She is argumentative and nasty and in general ... just not a nice person. Why let someone like that work with your pets who you love so much?