Comments

• Ds
      14th of Mar, 2012

This product has only just been recently released and has nothing to do with the mentioned company; anyone that does their due diligence will find that out.
    Please check your facts before wildly slinging comments over the internet.
    This needs to be removed as its defamatory

• Do
      28th of Oct, 2013

I purchased this programme last October, included in the paperwork was an income guarantee statement. This guarantee stated that if I don't make the cost of the purchase price within the twelve months, the difference would be credited to me. For last two weeks I have not been able to get a hold of them in relation to this, they seem to have vanished. Funny when it comes time to credit people, and abide by their own contract, they pull the disappearing act. Be wary of this No1 Horseracing Programme, don't commit.

• Co
      11th of Dec, 2013

I purchased the program in March. I had at least one phone call every day for 2 weeks when i was reviewing the program . many promises were made I including the money back guarantee. I was advised not to get the contract witnessed by a JP because they were to hard to find . I should have quite on the program then .
    However I did buy it and was given a Thousand dollars discount because I was told I could Plug it into my existing laptop and it was completely portable, I could use it on any computer. The program arrived in the form of a thumb drive with strict instructions not to plug it in without support, and also to ring the support and arrange a time to register and install the program.
    After two weeks of trying daily to make a appointment to install the program, they were always too busy and to try again tomorrow or some similar excuse .I asked for my money back .. Surprise surprise, I have not heard from them since.
    Don't go near no 1 horse racing program unless you want to be robbed of $10.000.00. Totally unprofessional and out of their dept to provide support.

27th of Jan, 2014

Do you really expect that someone paid for it 8 months ago and had not even called up by phone to install ?
    How dumb do you think people are to believe this rubbish ?
    What happened to all the phone number ?
    Did they not answer ?

We know exactly who you are and you are not getting the system for free.

You blackmail has not worked and we have not got your IP address and the local authorities will be in contact with you shortly.

27th of Jan, 2014

Put on by a ex competitor !

Not worth reading

Yawn.

27th of Jan, 2014

We know who you are and your attempt to get the system for free has failed.

If anyone would believe the company did not answer the phones for 8 months, how silly do you think people are ?

• Ho
      27th of Jan, 2014

Well very interesting. I had a 2nd and a 3rd and two loses but still managed to win $900 on a single event.

So the returns are much better, and along with the recovery helps to keep you in the black.

Thanks for your help today it really has been amazing and is clearly the best out there.

Regards,
    Alan F
    AKA Horse Expert Australia

• So
      27th of Jan, 2014

I have been told that by admitting that we tried to get a free copy of the system out of them as we cant afford it they will not pursue us if I reply to this admitting as they won't remove it, We have the website to remove it but they say they cant,
    I am sorry it is a good product We just thought it sounded like a good idea to try to get it for free.
    Hamish and John

• Mi
      26th of Mar, 2014

Hi i am interested in the number 1 horse racing company or ov-live.com i think they go by as well. Can anyone who has actually used their software and had a good experience with it tell me more, as i am looking into buying it myself.

thanks,