No Worriez Solutions / home business fraud

1 9201n 29th ave#63-207Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-623-2923

purchased a web site set up by no worriez solutions to make extra income, aweb site for health insurance, people who need health insurance would fill out an application via my website and i was to receive a fee for every application they filled out also a e-bay web site where people who ascwssed e-bay and regestired an account would pay me a fee. i have been taken foe 3500.00 and have not received a dime since april 14 2008, 3000.00 of this fee was for targeted visitors and the only target was me

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Dec, 2008

If I were you, I would file a consumer complaint with The Attorney General's office in Arizona. The website you can go to is www.azag.gov and click on the "File a Complaint" icon. Explain your situation and the AG's office will research and help you get your money back.

22nd of Dec, 2008

My reccomendation is call there 1 800 number and be asked to be taken off their list. I just called the 602 area codes and no one picks up then I call their 1-800 number and they claim to be an insurance company. I asked them to take my phone number off their calling list and gave them my phone number. Also, contact the better business bureau. They are wonderful for getting your money back.

Salli1 Mae

• Je
      24th of Jan, 2009

I was out $6400.00 and filed with www azag.gov. I want thier ### on a stick.