No Product / did'nt use anything

1 6525 Wilderton apt 912, Montréal, Québec, Canada Review updated:

The 16th of october. I did'nt understand, swipping 59cents, means cleaning something? the advertising wasn't clear for me... so i, ve been charged 166.32 dolards in my acount visa the 19 oct.. I didn't use any points or visit anything or shopping for bid anything for a second, so i want a refund please .
the code :[protected]-24
user name: toutsi
plaese contact me as soon as possible

Comments

• Ka
      30th of May, 2008
    Personal charges
    Knoxville
    Tennessee
    Phone: 865-603-4933

I have had charges on my account without buying anythang. How do i stop these charges. I have no number to call. Just a web page pmi identity

• Mu
      21st of Jul, 2008
    Congo

I received the following message from :"mrs precious walker" <@bezeqint. Net>. I want to know if is is true.

Best regards.

Claim ref. Number: 34v / 27n / 30h 03nl
    Batch number: ez90 556 mb - nl 88
    Serial no: 289567 - 09

Sir / madam,
    This email is to notify you that your email
    Address attached to a ticket number (00106912000. 00) has won
    An award sum of euro €750. 000. 00 (Seven hundred and fifty
    Thousand euros) in an email sweepstakes program held on the
    16th of july 2008. Please contact the claim officer through
    The below given contact information for the claim
    Casino lottery claim agency.
    Reply email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Si
      18th of Aug, 2008
    No Product - charge to debit card
    no name
    456 jim wimberly rd
    Cochran
    Phone: 4782303375

i just saw a charge for $59.90 on my debitcard and i have no idea what it is for. i want my money refunded immediately.
    sid carter

• Ph
      18th of Aug, 2008

My parents told me about Mr. Common Sense early in my life and told me I would do well to call on him when making decisions. It seems he was always around in my early years but less and less as time passed by.

Today I read his obituary. Please join me in a moment of silence in remembrance. For Common Sense has served us all so well for so many generations.

Obituary
    Common Sense
    Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years.
    No one knows for sure how old
    he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, why life isn't always fair, and how, on occasion, maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not children are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job they themselves failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer aspirin, sun lotion or a sticky plaster to a student; but could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar can sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. He is survived by three stepbrothers; I Know my Rights, Someone Else is to Blame, and I'm a Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.

• Ca
      25th of Aug, 2008
    LBS Health Options

They are charging my account and I didn't authorize it. I don't even know what they are charging me for. I received nothing from them

6th of Oct, 2008
    2119 Erie Ave Apt222
    Sheboygan
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 920-254-3011

I don't know who or what this company is, but this company came up on my bank statement with a charge of $12.99. If you can please contact me to resolve this issue I would appreciate it.

26th of Jan, 2009
    www.fit-fac.com
    Nevada
    Phone: 866-4071022

none approved billing started appearing on my visa
    statement after ordering free samples of acaia and
    coloncleanse also have not been successful in canceling free trials of those products which are trying to bill me at $80.00 each monthly

• El
      9th of Mar, 2009

Do not take any more debit card payments from today.

• Ca
      10th of Apr, 2009
    No Product - Request of confirmation

payents are being takin off of my card and i have not authorized for any money to be taken off of my card. i would greatly appreciate it if my $12.95 would be refunded back on to my card, thank you very much.

• De
      21st of Apr, 2009
    No Product - Unautoriase Charge
    No Business
    Malaysia

I don't know what kind of charge the are made from my visa card
    CHRpay.com charge me usd 200/721.95myr this is a big amount to me. I, m jush check my acount and I so the charge detail from CHRpay.com and charge coad 100583000288 what is that charge fore on 14 April 2009. I wan't my money back to my card if not I get my lauyer and send a leter to your company.

• Dr
      5th of May, 2009
    Dr.Wibisono
    Indonesia

I got charged by your company for amount US$39.71 on 13 April 2009 for nothing I received from you. Could you please refund my money and stop to recharge in my bank account.

• 77
      23rd of Dec, 2009
    Walgreens
    Bronx
    New York

I have been looking at several different pages, but I do not see anywhere to enter the monthly $3, 000., sweepstakes. It really should be much more easier to find the should be a link stating monthly sweepstakes and the amount for that month. So you know you are entering the right one.

• Ra
      26th of Nov, 2010
    No Product - GRANTS
    NO BUSINESS
    Kansas

ATT; TO THE GOVERMENT; I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT THE CROOKED ONES, BUT I HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR25, MONTHS, AND YOU STINGIE, PEOPLE WONT HELP ME, I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CANT GET A $ 4, 000.00. GRANT WITH NO QUESTIONS, ASKED. WHY IN THE HELL CANT I JUST GET A DAM CHECK, FOR THAT AMOUNT. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR IT WITH NO DAM INCOME. ARE PEOPLE THAT DAM DUM. NOW I WANT ACTION, YOU HAVE 5 DAYS, TO COMPLY. SINCERELY, RALPH FISHER.

• Sh
      29th of Jun, 2014
    no product - Request of confirmation
    chuadanga
    Bangladesh

ami IMEI number [protected]@vsnl.net likhe email kori but not reaply.

11th of Feb, 2015
    none
    3536 ave A apt. E
    Council Bluffs
    Iowa
    Phone: 3192411308

I would like to cancel my card please and will not take any money out of my account for my account for this card please because at this time I can't finalize a pay for it right know.