No Pain Pro Foodstores / No products have arrived

I saw a free trial for acai berries, they were 'absolutely free' barring the $4 (or so) shipping cost, and an identical payment was required for another product..."$8!!Bargain" I thought to myself, until I noticed £276 (roughly, I can't remember the English conversion) was tied up in my UK bank account, upon further investigation it turns out that it's this company (of whom I can find no information) and another company named "youth nutrition" each taking $199.95. I've researched 'Youth Nutrition' and they seem to be fraudulent but I am left clueless as to how to rectify this issue and get my money back. No products have arrived, not that I'd want them if this is the cost!

There's nothing my bank can do as I did give out my details, but I only did that thinking it was a tiny price, had I known how much they'd charge (or rip me off by) I never would have even thought about it. So now I'm in a big financial mess and have no idea how to get myself out of it.

Ja

Comments

• Ke
      21st of Jun, 2011

I also had agreed to pay for shipping this complete scam at a cost of £2.95 x2 for two of no pain pro products to the uk for a free months trial.
    They took £128.50 from my bank account straight away. THIS SORT OF INTERNET SCAM SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE REPORTED TO THE AMERICAN POLICE AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE JAILED FOR THEFT

• Vr
      10th of Aug, 2011
    No Pain Pro - Fraud
    No Pain Pro

Bought product off a site threw facebook it was supposed to be £2.99.