No No by Radiancy / Return practices

Phone: 888-525-7580

I called after trying NO NO for a month. I told the guy that I did not like the product and wanted to return it. He told me other ways that I could use it. I told him that it was cutting my chin and I just wanted to return it. He told me that he had to email me a return label and gave me a return # that I had to include. He also told me that they would not charge me my third payment, since I called & informed them that I was returning it.

He never did send me the return label that I needed, so a week later I called and asked for the address, so that I did not have to wait on them. Again the person I spoke to said that he would send me that and told me to look in my spam folder for the first one. I did and it was not there. He also told me, (AGAIN), that, "since you have already called and said that you are definitely returning the NO NO, you will not be charged the third payment.".

Well guess what? I did return it, but since they have "not received it in the warehouse", they cannot reimburse me and they DID take out the third payment. I explained what I was told on two different occasions, by two different reps and all the rep I spoke to today can say is "I'm sorry.". There is no such thing as customer service anymore. I am never ordering anything that I don't already know I like anymore. They always screw you over.

Comments

• Pa
      26th of Apr, 2013

It cuts my chin also. I tried to put it on low setting but it creeps up to high setting by itself

• Sh
      30th of Jun, 2015

I also returned product because it cut my chin. It was very small cuts, but painful when using cleaner products on your face.

• Sh
      30th of Jun, 2015

Do not use if you have hair on your chin.

• Ts
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    No No by Radiancy - Return
    Radiancy Inc
    40 Ramland Rd
    Orangeburg
    Phone: 888-525-7580

First of all I would like to make it clear that I was not ordering a NoNo devise for myself but for a friend who wanted to give this item to his wife for Christmas.I placed the order for the NoNo from the website, which asked for 2 selections of color choices. I chose snowflake and red as my choices. On 12/10/2013 I received an e-mail from NoNo stating that my order was on backorder. No time frame was given to indicate when this item would be shipped, so I called my friend up to inform him of this delay, he decided that I should cancel the order, which I did by e-mail on 12/12/2013. On 12/16/2013 I found out through e-mail that NoNo had sent the order even though I has previously cancelled the order. I called and was informed that it was too late to stop the order as it had been sent out that morning. I asked for a return label but was informed that I would have to receive the item first before they would send the label. Once I received the order I immediately sent it back using a return label RMA R1904034. Tracking the order through UPS I know that it was delivered to NoNo on 01/27/2014 at 10:42am and that it was signed by Lamar. On 02/10/2014 I received a email from NoNo customer service informing me that the NoNo that I sent was not the correct color, I returned a red NoNo that was sent to me, since Red was my second color choice I figure that is why it was sent to me to start with. I spoke with Joey#69712, who is with customer service, to check on the status of my return and was informed that his supervisor would review this issue. I called back on 02/19/2014 and spoke to Jordan to check on the status of my return, which has still not been issued. I feel that NoNo is giving me the run around and is not fulfilling their return policy. I would not recommend ordering any product from this company as they do not follow through with their return policy, instead they leave their customers with a Very Bad impression and many feelings of frustration. All I want is for NoNo to fulfill its return policy and give me my money back, I'm not asking for the triple return guarantee, I just want my $284.80 back for the item that I returned unopened and unused. Sincerely Terri Smith
    I

23rd of Jul, 2016

Hello Terri,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience with no!no! and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

We have checked your account and it shows that we have already refunded the whole amount last Feb 2014. If you still didn't get your refund, please give us a call at 888-525-7580 and we'll be glad to assist you further. Thank you and have a great day!

All the best,