No Limit Racing / bad quality products

i bought two quads from no limit racing. the childrens quad's wheels keeps on coming loose and even falling off. this after less that one hour of operation. the adult quad is of very poor quality as it has not been operational for more that two hours since we bought it. this quad keeps on cuuting out. both quads have been taken back to the company twice for repairs, but to no avail. they now just ignore me and this has cost me R13 000. their explanation now is that all quads loose their wheels. this is a serious injury hazard especialy to my children. the adult quad has hurt my husbands back when he had to struggle with it two kilometers from our house. the management of this company refuse to give us the details of the owners. i have contacted them by phone four times since monday 23august and has send them a written request on wednesday 25 august.

More No Limit Racing Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Dec 31, 2012

im also having problems with this.i bought a 200 semi off road bike thats faling apart.took it back whithin 4 days.

• Fr
      May 23, 2013

I fully agree. Bought a 200cc on/off road scrambler and the bike started falling apart after 3 days. no customer service and no reply from their management. Bike is still broken since 2012-11-19.