No 1 Discount Tax Services / Account Access & Customer Service

After completing my taxes through this service, which I paid for, I needed to log into my account to print my taxes. The login screen does not accept my account name or password. I have contacted through their help page and received no response. I called the number listed on my charge account invoice, but the message said they do not take phone calls and provided an email address. I emailed them requesting their assistance in accessing my account and still have not received a response. I tried contacting the IRS to verify my tax information was received, but due to the backlog, I am not able to access that information for 2 more weeks. I cannot get this company to assist me any way and I am concerned that they are a fraudulant company. Has anyone else used this company? If so, were you successful in filing your taxes?

Comments

• Du
      6th of May, 2009

I am having a similar issue. I filed my tax return several months ago, but have not received my return. I tried logging in to get some information, but was unable to log in.

I just created another account and sent my question through their registered user support. I'm hoping to receive some kind of response regarding my return ...

If you have any more updates regarding this site, could you email me at duhbrain99@yahoo.com

• La
      13th of Feb, 2010

I completed my federal tax return on today, February 13, 2009. I am unable to login in with my login information. I checked, forgot my login information, they sent the login information to my e-mail, but I am still unable to get this information. If anyone have contact information concerning #1 Discount tax service, contact me by my e-mail.
    christine_baker@live.com

• Ke
      1st of Apr, 2010

This company is a SCAM! I filed through them in 2008, and they never filed with the IRS. I owed and am now in a serious bind because of these jerks. I paid them 69 bucks for an ulcer. I was able to log in mid year and saw that they did not file because they were "not official IRS forms"..what??? Now I can't log in, no service, online support, nor phone number. I emailed them and am waiting for a response. DO NOT USE NO. # 1 discount tax service, LLC. They are a serious rip-off, scam, etc...oh, and it's not EVEN a discount--i could have paid Turbo or a more legit service less than $69!

• Sh
      4th of Feb, 2012

We used this site for our 2009 taxes. they totally messed up when they E- filed and sent our tax return. Now the IRS says we owe them nearly 1300.00 dollars plus intrest. It may not seem like much but it will put quite a bind on us as we are a retired couple on a fixed income. As with all other complaints we are unable to contact this company. They are definately a RIPOFF. It is an expensive mistake on our part. I just want to worn other people so they won't have to go through they're own nightmare with these very decieptive people.