NMIG Inc. / STOLEN MONEY - SCAM COMPANY

Phone: 586-790-2869

Chuck and the entire NMIG Inc. company is a fraud. I sold my boat to someone through them and they are supposed to be collecting the payments and sending them to my bank. Luckily the guy who bought the boat is a good guy and is making the payments but NMIG is not sending them to my bank but is just keeping them. The buyer also put down 3 months of payments as a deposit in case he defaulted on the loan at which time NMIG was supposed to use that money to make the payments. But it is obvious that he will never see that money or the 2 payments he made to them after the sale. I also paid "broker costs" of $3, 000 for a total amount stolen of $5, 000. I am going to take whatever legal action I can to ruin them but do not deal with this company! My name is Erica and you can call me at [protected] if you have any questions.

Comments

• Da
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Hi all!!
    Keep on posting your experiences with Chucky Boy and his company of frauds!!! We are getting emails and phone calls like crazy and are loving it!!! Forward the phone numbers to everyone you know and inform them of everything!! Chuck and his fraud buddies are driving themselves out of business!! He is a fraud and everyone knows it. If they don't know it, they will google his name or one of his many fraudulent companies and they won't do business with him!!! Gotta love it!!! See you soon, Chuckie Boy!!! How do you like the power of the internet!!! You may have scammed us, but we are gonna try like hell so you can't scam any others!!! Word is out on you Chuck!!!

12th of Feb, 2010

Anyone know if the Michigan Attorney General is still investigating Chuck and his "company"? I certainly hope they are! This guy has done enough damage!

12th of Feb, 2010

Looks like Chuck, yet again using a different last name, is looking to recruit other theives!
    The following is posted on his website...

NMIG is looking to open satellite offices in other locations. If you are interested in pursing this fantastic business opportunity then call 877-604-6644 Leave a message or e-mail actionjackson586@comcast.net ...
    Charles Derek
    NMIG
    30901 Utica Rd
    Roseville Mi 48066

Fax (586) 585-2624 Call (586) 790-2869 today for more details, or email us at Email Us.

Thank you for visiting!