Nmemags / 1st.two digits of my card?

1 disabled, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6205325122

as i called the sweepstakes phone number, iwas told good luck on the sweepstake buy first operater, then was trasfered to sales rep.i found her unpleasant, as i told her that this was no purcuchuse nessary i thought!she told me that she was giveing me this mag.and a chioce of free watches and more crap she feed me then came down to process my billing she read off the first two digits of my card then suddenly stopped and ask me would i please read my card number to her????????????? i found this very ODD!!!but i did read off my card number but called back the very next day to cancel!!! BUT YOU ALL KNOW THE REST DON'T YOU???!I WAS TOLD I COULDENT CANCEL TILL I GOT MY FIRST ISSUES!!!
BULL CRAP, BULL CRAP!THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A RECORDED TRANACTION THEM WHY AFTER I TOLD HER THAT THERE WAS NO PURCUSE NESSARY?????

Do

Comments

• Mr
      24th of Jan, 2009

I cant believe after explaning my case you would still choose to rip me off and not remove my order.You folks are a discrace to hard working persons and i will let it be known by all.

• Ca
      10th of Aug, 2010

well my name is carol pruitt and you people have been trying to get a hold of me but if your phone number doesn't look like somebodys number that i no then i wont anwerser it and also you people sent me a entry number and here it is 336688178 and if Iam a winner please contect me on my email and save yourself a stamp and phone call and that only if i am a winner thank you

• Ca
      10th of Aug, 2010

well i just sent you one read it