NLS Leasing ULC / 2 Contracts

1 Calgary, AB, Canada Review updated:

I signed the contract to buy there Verifone terminal. I paid for 3 years after the contract expired. They told me you still don't own this equipment and this is company equipment.
When I mentioned I paid extra every month and had all the documents, they told me to fax them. When i faxed them they sent me a email saying:
"Dear Sir,
Once it is received i will review with a supervisor and give you a call.
Thank you and will speak with you shortly.
Sincerely,
James Mutlu
Asset Management
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.
[protected] Ext. 8418"

But I had no choice so I renewed my lease, over the phone
they threatened me they will go the collection agency.

Zu

Brampton
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 4166025100

While processing with chase paymentech there was a combined agreement to lease terminals from nls leasing ulc - i canceled with chase to process with a new provider, global payments.
    Chase did not charge me any cancelation fees however nls leasing ulc is saying i owe them a total of $503.40 --- i did my research and found out that if there are any price increases a merchant must receive 90 days notice prior to the increase - a merchant has a toal of 180 days to cancel if they do not wish to accept this increase --- in addition there should not be any cancellation fees applied and any leasing term accompanying aquirer contact should also be temrinated without any additional fees applied. I feel helpless now as i have tried on so mamy occasions to calll their 888 number - i continuously receive a voice message and no answer

If someone could please help me with this i would sincerely appreciate it

• Ex
      1st of May, 2015
    Nls Leasing Ulc - POS terminal lease
    NLS Leasing ULC
    Montreal
    Canada

The people are fraud artists! To be avoided at all costs! My lease is over, equipment returned and they are still charging our business account. Letters, faxes and phone calls do not work with those guys- do not even hope... We will be in for any collective class action law suit in Canada against this company.

• Ry
      23rd of Mar, 2017

I have the same situation. They are horrible.