NJS shoes.com / poor customer service

United States Review updated:
NJS shoes
I purchased a pair of boots from this web company. They did not fit properly and I followed the company directions on returning the boots. It took getting my credit card company involved to get my refund! I had to email the company on at least 5 different occasions and each time I was promised that I would get the refund. I tried calling the company but they never returned my call. Finally, 3 months after returning the shoes and with my credit card company involvement, I received my refund!

N  9th of May, 2009 by
I purchased a pair of shoes from this company. As a Diabetic, I must be very careful of the shoes that I wear. The shoes rubbed the inside of my heal and I could not wear them. I emailed them twice for information on returning them and getting another more adequate pair. Still waiting for a response. I have no telephone number to call and from the other complaints, it looks like it wont do any good.
N  7th of Nov, 2009 by
Same thing happened to me, but I never got my money back!
N  19th of Nov, 2009 by
My complaint is same as above. Received shoes, was told to return for credit. Credit was never applied to the credit card. Numerous messages were left on the answering machine with no response. Numerous e-mails were left and still no reply. '

This is very poor customer service.