NJS Shoes / No response on return order

NJS Shoes
Received incorrect order. Took several days to receive a return authorization. Although website indicates that "Jim" is available for personal service, all my calls reached a recording promising a return call or that they would return an email. I have phoned 4 times and emailed 3 times and haven't received back a call, email or shoes. It has been over 3 weeks since the post office delivered back the incorrect order (per postal service receipt of return).

More NJS Shoes Complaints & Reviews

Plus NJS Shoes - Never recieved order [3]

A  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
I've had a similar experience. Ordered black mens 10.5 shoes and received white women's 8.5 shoes.

Returned the shoes and asked for a refund. Have not heard from them and they don't respond to my e-mails.

To make matters worse, I started having unauthorized debit card activity after my order with this company. Coincidence? Perhaps. Perhaps not.
N  7th of May, 2009 by

njsshoes.com - No Customer Service/Incompetence
njsshoes.com (Serpico Shoes)

I ordered shoes on 4/12/09 - my credit card was charged immediately. I waited for the shoes and after more than 10 days I called and emailed. All calls went to the answering machine (even though "Jim" promises a "live" person to speak with). I finally received the shoes on May 1, 2009 and they were the wrong shoes. I then called and sent 2 emails seeking a return authorization. I have received no response. I will have to submit this matter to the credit card company as a disputed charge in order to get my refund. Don't purchase from this company. They are both incompetent and unresponsive. The only thing they do efficiently is take your money!
N  13th of Jul, 2009 by

njsshoes.com - No Customer Service/Incompetence

I ordered and got a pair of shoes. They did not work for me. I contacted the company and asked what to do, and followed their instructions. I still have no refund and it has been 6 months. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!