NJS Shoes / No response on return order

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Received incorrect order. Took several days to receive a return authorization. Although website indicates that "Jim" is available for personal service, all my calls reached a recording promising a return call or that they would return an email. I have phoned 4 times and emailed 3 times and haven't received back a call, email or shoes. It has been over 3 weeks since the post office delivered back the incorrect order (per postal service receipt of return).

More NJS Shoes Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ne
  22nd of Apr, 2009

I've had a similar experience. Ordered black mens 10.5 shoes and received white women's 8.5 shoes.

Returned the shoes and asked for a refund. Have not heard from them and they don't respond to my e-mails.

To make matters worse, I started having unauthorized debit card activity after my order with this company. Coincidence? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Tn
  7th of May, 2009
njsshoes.com - No Customer Service/Incompetence
njsshoes.com (Serpico Shoes)
njsshoes.com

I ordered shoes on 4/12/09 - my credit card was charged immediately. I waited for the shoes and after more than 10 days I called and emailed. All calls went to the answering machine (even though "Jim" promises a "live" person to speak with). I finally received the shoes on May 1, 2009 and they were the wrong shoes. I then called and sent 2 emails seeking a return authorization. I have received no response. I will have to submit this matter to the credit card company as a disputed charge in order to get my refund. Don't purchase from this company. They are both incompetent and unresponsive. The only thing they do efficiently is take your money!

An
  13th of Jul, 2009
njsshoes.com - No Customer Service/Incompetence
njsshoes.com

I ordered and got a pair of shoes. They did not work for me. I contacted the company and asked what to do, and followed their instructions. I still have no refund and it has been 6 months. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!