NJ Transit / willful delayed service/ rude/ disregard for customers
Referencing the 9:30am service of bus #2 (normally crowded); leaving platform C heading to Secaucus. Driver noted for his late arrival/ departure of the service. Willfully delayed the service by 15 minutes on 9/25/17 by turning off engine and sitting in the bus at the other end of the terminal; normally late. Noted last week for reckless driving, almost hit a truck from behind. Customer selection/ exclusion by demographic.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee