NJ Transit — train service
It is getting very upsetting. All of last week and now today Dec. 3rd, the 5:25 Montclair train has been cancelled.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Verona, KY I understood equipment problems but it's the same group of people being inconvenienced. I'm a monthly ticket rider and the little discount I'm receiving, now seems out of line ... the service for me has turned in a nightly occurrence of cancelled train ... not happy at all
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee