NJ Transit / nj transit service dec 29, 2018 northeast corridor train cancellations
I am extermely disappointed with your train service or lack of train service on Dec 29, 2018. The 9:01pm and the 9:57pm trains were cancelled leaving thousands of people pushing, shoving and tempers flaring to get on the 9:14pm train. Needless to say, I was not able to board and had to wait another hour to board the next train at 10:14pm which again had pushing, shoving and tempers flaring to get on and leaving yet thousands more waiting again for the next train. In addition, the conductor on 10:14pm Train #7881 DID NOT announce the station stops.
I would like a full refund for my round trip from Hamilton to NY Penn Station $32.50.
Please send refund to"
11 Magnolia Court
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- NJ Transit - fair money & being disrespected by driver!
- NJ Transit - handicap access at wesmont station
- NJ Transit - bus 780
- NJ Transit - nj transit bus 154 at jfk and 51st in north bergen, nj
- New Jersey Transit - unpleasant drive-by!