NJ Transit — horrible, horrible bus service
Ever since the fares went up, NJ Transit so-called "service" on the 62 bus line has dropped shamefully. This is in no doubt because of the Republican Governor who thinks poor people who have to rely on public transportation should pay more for less. I am referring in particular to Wednesday, 30 June, when I arrived at Newark Penn Station at 12:40 PM and waited for the 12:50 PM bus to Newark Airport. I am a low-wage airline worker. The 12:50 bus never came. The 1:05 bus never came. By this time, at least 50 "customers" were quite irritated and many of us called NJ Transit's so-called "customer service" line. No explanation was given.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Newark, NJ I spoke to a totally helpless and clueless "representative" who had to be told FIVE TIMES what the problem was. Finally a bus came at 1:20 and filled beyond capacity. Many of us who work at the airport were by now late for work. Not me, however, since I allow plenty of time knowing how substandard NJ Transit operates. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE SERVICE! But it gets worse. This happened again on Friday, 2 July and today, Sunday, 4 July. Today when I called to complain, it took ten minutes to get through to another helpless, clueless representative who then put me on hold for five minutes and came back to say the bus broke down. At this rate, I’m going to find a carpool because NJ Transit is becoming more and more useless.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Njtransit Allwood Park And Ride - monthly parking in daily, many spots taken
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee