NJ Transit / bus from nyc to north bergen park and ride, 10/19/17, 7:14 pm
Upon boarding the bus, I asked the driver if it was the bus to North Bergen. He immediately shouted at the top of his lungs, "KEEP GOING... DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS LIKE THAT!" I was completely humiliated. Passengers shouldn't be subject to treatment like that. The bus number was 9034, and it departed Port Authority around 7:14. This driver should be educated on customer service and disciplined.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee