NJ Transit / bus 186
bus 186 comes every 25 mini that not enough in rush hour.
at rush hour weekdays most passengers get off at the first stop bridge plaza west
the bus is full when he leave the George Washington bus station in ny their is not enough room for other passengers that live after the first stop.
passengers get off at the first stop bridge plaza can take any other bus or the small Spanish buses.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee