NJ Transit / 97 bus service driver
Today I was on the 6:55 pm bus going down Harrison Street in Montclair. The driver was speeding badly. He also completely ignored my 'stop request' and instead stopped 2 blocks after at the next stop. When confronted with the complaint, the young guy put the blame back on me stating that I did not hit the button on time. I hit the 'stop request' button 2 blocks before my stop which he blasted through.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- NJ Transit - very poor service from a long term bus driver due to the way he spoke to me
- NJ Transit - hudson bergen light rail
- NJ Transit - fair money & being disrespected by driver!
- NJ Transit - handicap access at wesmont station
- NJ Transit - bus 780