NJ Transit / 24a
I was on a 24A Bus # 6542 heading towards downtown Newark at June 9th 2017 at approximately 9:27am. The bus driver, male, Afro-american, curly hair, approximately 50 years old. Very disrespectful, belligerent to customers and created an unsafe commuting experience. When I pointed out his actions, he told me to shut up and threatened to throw me off the bus. The driver was hostile, threatening and unprofessional to fellow passengers. He further went onto the intercom system with further belligerence.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee