Nitrotek Ltd — no registration custom clearance documents
Bought a motor scooter from a company called wrap express ltd who were acting on behalf of nitrotek ltd.The scooter was advertised as having all documents to register it for use on british roads.But the dvla rejected it because it did not have any import documents saying it could be used on british roads.I have tried contacting nitrotek asking for the documents but they refuse to answer.Have also tried asking for my money back from wrap express ltd who were acting on behalf of nitrotek they to refuse to answer.It is a fraud case that i will pursue the customs say there is no help they can give and the dvla say the same.
More Nitrotek Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- nitrotek.co.uk - Sent me damaged order and didn't reply to emails 
- www.nitrotek.co.uk - The seller delivered broken toys and impossible to change them 
- Nitrotek - Do not buy from this Nitrotek! You will never get your money back!
- www.nitrotek.co.uk - They didn't provide guarantee and refused to change the defective car 
- nitrotek.co.uk - Condor rc car kit
- www.nitrotek.co.uk - Seller promised new car, but still nothing
- Nitrotek - What a joke
- Nitrotek - a complete disgrace, stay well clear
- Nitrotek - Remote control car 
- Nitrotek - Awaiting parts